Courtesy George S. Patton Wiki
Business is a process of strategies that require next steps and calls to action. It is a process of moving forward. In the malady of economic conditions businesses face today, to not ask for the order or to not create a call to action for your consumers is the first step to complete collapse. Although social media is not about the hard sell in your face sales closing pitch; it does provide companies the space to ask for the order or create a call to action with the right tone and in due time.
If you do not ask your audience to take the next step, to do something you want them to do, or to invest in your company, your company will remain stagnant with little growth-and then fail.
7 Call to Action Examples
- Send me an invitation with a money saving incentive.
- Share links to valuable tips that I can use and associate with your products or services.
- Invite me to read spotlights or view photos of other customers experiencing your products or services.
- Make me aware of events associated with your products or services.
- Ask me for feedback on how you can make your product or service offerings more appealing.
- Invite me to share how your products or services are playing a role in my life.
- Educate me on how your products or services are helping others.
The bottom line: Message with purpose. Before you hit that magic “share” button, ask yourself if the message supports your business goals. Time is money.