Expertise.com (Expertise) has named Inner Architect one of the Best Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Agencies in San Francisco for 2019. IA is a Google Partner Agency having acquired the status in 2016. Expertise, a critically acclaimed review site, has the important mission of connecting consumers with the best local experts. They take this monumental assignment on by providing their Top business ratings in every major market in the United States. In determining the best pay-per-click agencies in San Francisco, Expertise scored 187 pay-per-click (PPC) agencies serving San Francisco Bay Area. They utilized more than 25 variables across five categories during the process and hand-picked only those agencies that met their scoring criteria.
In the final analysis, Inner Architect was one of 9 agencies that met the level of excellence for inclusion. Currently, Inner Architect oversees, nationwide, in excess of $140,000 in PPC campaign management per month. We take great pride in this recognition and award!
The Best PPC Agencies in San Francisco Selection Process
“Our proprietary research and selection process identifies the top service professionals in over 200 different industries across the top cities in the United States.” -Expertise
Every month Expertise helps over 10 million customers find the best qualified service professionals for their needs. The selection process begins by identifying a broad pool of active professionals within a given business category and geographical area. Using their custom tools and resources, they analyze only publicly available data.
Next Expertise verifies contact and license information to assure selection candidates are actively doing business and are in good standing in their communities.
Expertise’s Criteria for Selection
Expertise’s brainchild in the selection process is their in-house software algorithm which grades each business across the following criteria:
- Reputation – “A history of satisfied customers giving excellent recommendations.” At Inner Architect, we strive every day to provide a blanket of support, customer service, and follow through for our clients.
- Credibility – “Established in their industry with licensing, accreditations, and awards.” Founding Principal Susan Hanshaw and her PPC team is certified in Search and Google Ads. As of this writing, the Inner Architect PPC team is responsible for over $100,000 per month in PPC campaign management and strategy.
- Experience – “Masters of their craft, based on years of practical experience and education.” Having launched in one of the most uncertain times in the economic history of our country during the 2008 recession, we have persevered and are celebrating our 11 Year Anniversary in 2019. During Inner Architect’s evolution, we have worked with clients that include the New York Times, Napa Valley luminary Opus One Winery, Media One Studios official broadcasting partner of the San Francisco Giants and ESPN, and in the aggressively competitive asbestos toxic-tort legal niche.
- Engagement – “Approachable and responsive to clients and available for new business.” Susan Hanshaw in her research identified Live Chat as the mechanism for instantaneous customer service at the infancy of the response time revolution for websites. We understood early on that open lines of communication begin with recognition and response to inquiries, consistent plan of follow up, and scheduled outreach and strategic review.
- Professionalism – “Dedicated to providing consistently quality work and impeccable customer service.” Founder Dean Guadagni believes that the strength of Inner Architect is professionalism built on our collective experiences in marketing and business development since the 1980s. “Having cut our teeth during a time when there was no Internet, Susan and I understand the value of relationships, trust, and the meaning of giving your word. Being a consultative partner and solving solutions is our focus – we are not salespeople we are solutions people.” – Dean Guadagni
What Makes the Best PPC Agencies in San Francisco?
It is simple. The support of recognition programs like Expertise.com are indicative of the importance of training and customer service. At IA, we believe in order to continue to evolve and improve, one of our core values is our own research into our clients’ business niche. Staying ahead of the curve means seeking out and finding new trends, technologies, and strategies as they begin to take shape. In our own right, Susan Hanshaw has creatively launched new services based on her research. As we continue to move into the data driven marketing age, with artificial intelligence, machine learning, the IoT, and other sea change moments, Inner Architect will strive to be a leader in bringing these changes forward to our clients and business community.