“The Growth of Social Media” by Erik Qualman is the latest in his über compelling series of videos on the growth and proliferation of social media throughout the world. Qualman delivers again, with an eery Fatboy Slim track accompanying, an almost mystical quality that brings viewers to one conclusion: Everything we know is changing at light speed. Enjoy!
ComputerShopper published this deansguide article 12-29-09
It is important to have a set of Twitter strategies in order to get the most out of your time and effort on this vital social network. One of the best and fastest twitter strategies involves viral effectiveness. Simply put, the following strategy will support your effort to move more people to your blog, website, social network or a particular page.
Twitter List Etiquette
- Recognize: thank everyone who includes you on a list with a public @tweet
- ReTweet: Retweet the link to the list you are included within
- Follow: if you feel compelled or if the person or company looks like a fit for your strategy follow your lister
- DM: send a direct message as a second thank you for their kindness in including you on their list(s)
- Blogroll: if you are a blogger, and your supported on multiple lists by the same person or company, consider giving them a link on your blogroll
FoxBusiness.com published this deansguide article April 17, 2009
The Top 10 Twitter.com articles providing tips, strategies, and ideas for deansguide have garnered attention from the twitterverse, networking partners, and most notably Google. We rank #1 or #2 for the keywords “Twitter Strategies” and for the new robust Twitter search engine tool “Twazzup Strategies.” This is a guide for Realtors, entrepreneurs, small business owners, and corporate directors of any department to utilize in understanding the power of Twitter.
Top 10 Twitter Articles
- “Twitter Strategies: 6 Reasons to Use Twazzup.com Twitter Search Engine”
- “Twitter Strategies and Tips for Beginning Twitterers”
- “Twitter Signal to Noise Ratio Strategies: Many Fail Whale Efforts”
- “Twitter: Web 2.0 Definition of Architecture of Participation”
- “Twist: Twitter Tool Identifies Trends, Conversations, ROI”
- “Twitter’s Conversational Search: The Search Google and Facebook Seek to Emulate?”
- “Twitter’s Practical Uses for Today’s Business: Health Care Industry”
- “Entrepreneur’s Ultimate Twitter Guide to Applications”
- “Realtors Do You Understand the 5 Levels of Twitter Acceptance?”
- “National Association of Realtors’ Twitter Strategy: Update”