Today’s Realtor faces challenges from a suffering economy, unavailability of credit, changing political landscape, and an overall public perception that “all is not well.” In the most competitive times in recent history for agents, it is of the utmost importance that a Realtor make the most of every single opportunity. A large number of opportunities are born out of obstacles or challenges within the real estate transaction.
Consequently a Realtor must have a set of processes that bring about solution that can be mobilized quickly in order to head off the worst scenario possible: a totally dissatisfied customer.
10 Steps to Handling Problems
1. Acknowledge Dissatisfaction and agree with the complaint if it is valid
2. Apologize for the problems leading to dissatisfaction
3. Ask Permission to revisit and outline the series of events leading to the disatisfaction
4. Acknowlege Responsibility for the actions leading to disatsifaction if it is valid
5. Provide Multiple Scenario solutions to the problem at hand
6. Ask Your Client if they have an alternative solution you did not name
7. Make Certain that the client has chosen a solution that meets their expectations
8. Outline a Schedule for the actions and the completion of the “fix”
9. Keep Client Informed by providing reports during the process of rectifying the situation
10. Upon Completion ask and obtain an agreement, verbal, that the client is satisfied with the solutions provided and everything involved with the “fix” upon completion
If you follow these 10 tips you will avoid the nasty fall out from “reverse viral marketing” where a dissatisfied client tells many friends, associates, and anyone who will listen their “perception” of your poor performance.
Is your heart calling you to make a career or personal change, yet you lack the structure, focus or support to get started? Whether you know what you want to move into or need guidance getting clarity, this workshop will assist you in stepping onto the new path with the understandings you need to stay the course and build a life you love.
Whether you know what you want to move into or you are looking for clarity and transition, this workshop goes beyond career goals. It is a workshop that will provide the attendee with the following tools from Phase 1 and Phase 2 of Susan Hanshaw’s latest book“Inner Architect: How To Build The Life You Were Designed To Live” see Ray Davisreview from his blog theaffirmationspot.wordpress.com.
What You Will Learn
Recognize your choices and identify the choice you want to make
Common obstacles to creating work you love and their solutions
Identify your personal obstacles and define their solutions
Understand your beliefs about your future possibilities and make necessary adjustment
Create a vision of your best life possible
Learn the key to fulfilling work
5 steps to discovering your purpose
Where to look for clues about your passions and purpose
Recognize clues to your unique purpose
Identify ways to express your purpose and generate income
Recognize which role excites you the most
6 steps for experimenting with your role
Date:Saturday, Sept 6, 2008
Time: 10am – 4pm
Location: The beautiful Quadrus Center Menlo Park, CA