Creating a viral marketing army on Twitter, of people willing to RT your links and talk about your business, can be done in a number of short steps. The key to this strategy is an ongoing, consistent, and timely effort in executing the steps.
5 Ways to Create Your Viral Marketing Army
- Targeting: follow people and companies you wish to sell to and do business with in the future
- Lists: Create lists for your followers segmented by industry, niche, and logistics to your business. Example: prospect X is a lead, prospect Y is an affiliate business, prospect Z is a possible networking partner
- #FollowFriday: use this to recognize valuable resources, attract new followers, recruit new fans who will take an interest in moving forward your messages to their audience
- RT: retweet your prospects, your consumers, audience members and networking partners links. Help them move their information
- Hashtags: find a specific hashtag event focusing on your niche and show up. Our focus is the wine industry and we are avid participants in #WineWednesday