Realtor blog sites are being created everyday to support careers, businesses, and communities. But do you know how to measure your progress once you have launched the blog? Do you have analytics in place? Are you measuring through Google Analytics, WordPress statistics, Alexa, Quantcast, Sitemeter and other traffic measuring sites?
The best tool you can use to analytically measure your blog or website is hubspot’s Website Grader. Hubspot, a Boston based social media analytics marketing firm, is one of the leading industry think tanks devoted to everything social business.
- On Page SEO: analysis includes meta data, headings, images, & interior pages
- Off Page SEO: analysis includes domain info, Google Page Rank, Google Indexed Pages, last Google “crawl” date, traffic rank including Alexa ranking, Inbound links, blog directory listings
- Blogosphere: includes analysis of url established, Technorati ranking
- Social Mediasphere: analysis includes listing in bookmarking sites del.cio.us, digg
- Converting Leads: determines whether your site has RSS feed, Conversion form
- Competitive Intelligence: keyword analysis and info on competing websites closely related to your site