The following video is a short yet extremely powerful reminder for some people and for others a revelation. The most powerful element in sales is to ask questions. The simple act of asking questions begins a dialoge that engages your target audience. It is this engagement that allows you to deliver your value or the value of your product or service.
Do You Have a List of 25 Questions?
- Questions you are “certain that your prospect (audience) has not heard before
- Questions you are “certain your competition is not asking”
- The more thought provoking the questions the more your prospective buyer will respect you
- The more your prospective buyer respects you, the more likely they will be truthful with you
- Questions can lead to the factors that determine the sale
- Questions can lead to your prospect describing how the decision is made