The following is a brief description and outline for Realtors to consider when formulating strategies for their blogging efforts, considering SEO tactics, and preparing an action plan for their next generation online marketing campaign.
What Is Hyper Local Content?
Hyper local content is content that describes a community’s characteristics, assets, and overall climate. It is a method of blogging that produces a wide variety of information about a community not restricted to real estate subjects.
Hyper Local Content Topic Examples
Schools; Political scene; Dining; Parks; Festivals; New businesses; Local businesses; Concerts; weather; community services; non profits, charities; local heros; historical buildings; WiFi access; coffee houses; public transportation; city planning; sports teams; where are they now segments; and the list goes on and on
How about this for hyper local content: Realtor John Harper’s brother Craig and friends jam for fun and profit
Why Is It Important?
1. Become an expert on your area
2. Perception as community go-to source of information
3. Search Engine Optimization on multiple topics provides exposure during multiple topic searches
What Does It Mean To Your Blog?
1. Never ending source of content
2. Well rounded content
3. Internal linking strategy
4. Multiple subjects provides multiple “Guest Contributors” possibilities
5. Opportunities to provide exposure to community businesses, citizens, and policies
Hyper Local Blogging “Superstars”
1. Teresa Boardman St.PaulRealestateblog.com
2. Kevin Boer 3oceansrealestate.com
3. John Harper theharperteam.com