The latest news about the recent drive-by shooting death of a Hell’s Angel member, on crowded Highway 101 north, has begun to slowly come out. Here is what we know so far according to media sources.
Details So Far
1. The victim was shot while riding in a white Chevy truck; approximate time 8:15pm Saturday night
2. The Hells Angels were traveling to Sonoma County, up 101 north, after attending the funeral of Angel Julian Serrano in Daly City
3. The Shooter’s vehicle described as a red SUV may have been a Dodge Durango
Dodge Durango 2008
4. The shooting happened between Tiburon Blvd in Mill Valley and the Paradise Dr. exit in Corte Madera
5. The police are “pretending” (my words) that they don’t know whether this shooting was a random act of violence or a hit.
Commentary: Give me a freaking break! Anybody stupid enough to take a random shot at a group of Hells Angels riding in formation behind a truck is absolutely crazy. That is HIGHLY unlikely.
6. The Shooter’s vehicle exited 101 and escaped. . . IJ “It was unclear whether the other Hells Angels members chased the vehicle and obtained a license plate number, but none was provided to investigators.”
Commentary: Are the cops kidding? Do they really think that if the Angels ran down a plate number they would hand it over to the cops?
“Did He Really Say That Quote of the Day” : IJ “We’re hoping that the members of the club (81) will be open and honest and provide as much information as possible.” Yes and I am hoping that Santa Claus will land on my roof and deliver a big bag of cash on Christmas Day.
7. An unnamed law enforcement agency confiscated the guest sign-in book at the funeral parlor and took surveillance photos of the funeral attendees
Perception is not always reality in this case or the most infamous case involving the “81”: Altamont
The Real Truth at Altamont?