Published on Active Rain for the Real Estate Community
Keywords, keyword phrases, and keyword research are the next step to understanding how to attract traffic to your blog. In our first Module “SEO Basics” we provided links to SEO information to begin your education into this very important step in your marketing campaign. Searchenginepeople.com writer Ruud Hein provides an excellent look at how important keywords and keyword phrases are to your business.
Your aim should be to identify the keywords and keyword phrases that your target audience will utilize in searching for information about your product(s), service(s), business, industry and the area you operate within
Keywords and Keyword Research
- Eight Keyword Research Mistakes That Are Costing You Money
- How Many Keywords Should Your SEO Be Targetting?
- Beyond Keyword Research: Competitive Analysis
List of Keyword Tools To Help You Find Your Audience “Language”
1. Google Adwords Keyword Tool: Get fresh ideas from the leader in the industry
2. Free Keywords: Another place to find new keywords is at freekeywords.wordtracker.com site
3. Keyword Discovery: “Over 80% of online transactions begin with a keyword search” and according to NAR over 70% of consumers interested in buying or selling real estate begin their search online. This site is a fantastic spot to begin your search with the Keyword Discovery tool.