If you are a Internet marketing professionals, Web 2.0 professionals, entrepreneurs, marketing professionals, real estate brokers, or product marketing managers then you should attend the WebGuild Web 2.0 Conference and Expo in the heart of Silicon Valley-Santa Clara, California.
Why should you attend?
1. Cutting edge topics: Information about the Web 2.0 World and marketing
2. Keynote speakers: luminaries from Yahoo, Google, Salesforce.com, Oracle, Intel and top companies
3. Web 2.0 Startups Profile: See the newest business models, technologies, and ideas
4. Network: Gain exposure with top companies, new entrepreneurs, make contacts, gain customers
What will you learn?
5. Web 2.0: technologies, strategies, techniques, opportunities and risks.
6. Successful Business models: Secrets to success and ongoing development
7. Trends: the direction Web 2.0 is going and how to leverage this path
8. Best Practices: See what is working and why
The sponsors of this event are a who’s who of Web 2.0 and technology:
The registration cost for the conference is $299 for members and $399 for non members.