Friday, Saturday, and Sunday May 11-13 marks the first annual Nor Cal Real Estate Expo one of the largest and most spectacular real estate events in California. This year’s Expo is being held at the SolanoCounty Fair Grounds in Vallejo. It will be a very important event due to the rich sources of information for both the consumer and real estate professional.
The event will host 9 separate Pavilions:
1. Real Estate Professionals Pavilion: This is for the industry and it will host a networking luncheon, industry workshops, seminars, and guest speakers.
2. Home Buyers & Sellers: Here consumers can learn about buying or selling strategies as well as meet industry professionals who will answer questions.
3. Home Improvement: Demonstrations and workshops for home projects are the focus here.
4. Home Decor: Sources for accessories and home furnishings along with interior decorating ideas will dominate this forum.
5. Garden & Landscape: Outdoor projects for the yard, new products, and project ideas are some of the ideas to be covered here.
6. Home Office Technology: How to set up a home office, products for your productivity, and new office technologies are the focus in this pavilion.
7. Home Entertainment: This will be all about entertaining, catering ideas, and how to set up that great party you always wanted to host.
8. Home Safety: Alarm systems, common sense procedure to secure the home; safety products and service will be provided here.
9. Kid’s Pavilion: A respite for the little ones to play and enjoy their day while Mom & Dad enjoy the big toys.
The following is a list of celebrity speakers and their topics:
*Christopher Lowell host of “The Christopher Lowell Show” on Discovery Home Television.
*Michael Payne host of “Designing for the Sexes” on HGTV.
*Peter Marr host of “My Celebrity Home” on the Style Network.
*Donna & Shannon Freeman hosts of “Designed to Sell” on HGTV.
This should be a great event for more information go to http://www.norcalrealestateexp.com.