Today’s CSIX Silicon Valley networking meeting was another example of why I am willing to drive 65 miles through three counties, 60+ minutes of mayhem similar to LA style freeway traffic in order to attend: it’s the “touches.” The personal nature of this meeting is it’s strength as people are given the opportunity to really meet, build relationships, and foster the ultimate connection-friendship.
Hamid Saadat, the sparkling presence with MC qualities and charismatic flair, provided much needed reminders of the importance of a clean-updated resume. He gave away 3 timely handouts: Top 10 Guidelines-Resume; The Eight Worst Things to Say in an Interview; and Networking, what not to do. This dovetailed perfectly with impromptu presenter Pamela Livingston of M Shift.
Pamela a woman of obvious boundless energy, provided what was the best most succinct tips of the day. She spoke of the importance of networking, the idea that nearly every waking moment of the day is an opportunity to network, and most important of all–give value and give often.
As the Vice President of Business Development for M Shift, Pamela related stories of her own employment history, her strategy in becoming more valuable to an organization, and a general approach to life that has a lets get it done together feeling.
Attendees with Expertise
1. Barbod Varjavandi- An irrepressible charismatic man with fantastic communication skills, Barbod’s expertise includes: Engineering Operations; Software Engineering; Product Management; Release Engineering; Information Technology. Barbod is the type of person every organization should have in order to prosper. Contact Barbod at email@example.com and 408 802-9120
2. Nobuko Isomata- Nobuko is such a joyful intelligent woman. She is fluent in English and Japanese and her background specialty is Asian Market Entry and Product Launch. Her consulting services, Market Entry Experts, provides a full array of market to market management and strategy. Contact Nobuko at firstname.lastname@example.org and (650) 922-1786 or 240-0460
3. Joyce Phillips-Joyce is a Human Resources expert with a focus on H.R. Management and Business Partnership. She is looking for an opportunity with a large company. Joyce has the savvy and warm intelligence to relate to any situation as well as substance factor. With companies facing an ongoing battle for human capital “assets”, Joyce would be key acquisition for any organization. Contact Joyce at email@example.com
4. Susan Siegel-Susan is an intelligent communicator who I only had a moment to connect with at our meeting. She impressed me as well spoken and hard working in her approach to business and networking. Susan can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 602-1120
5. Bill Gascoyne-A man of substance he is an ASIC Engineer, a corporate technical trainer, and an amateur Physics lover. Bill is the type of guy who can train and relate to an audience of experts, hold their attention, and most important of all–be effective communicating complex theory in the most effective manner. Contact Bill at email@example.com and 408 497-5682
6. David Strom-David is a Technical Writer with expertise in API, software, and digital video. David’s strength is not only his substance factor but as an effective communicator through both the spoken and written word. Contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org and www.davestrom.com
7. Barb Kinnune-Barb is a Career Consultant with experience as a Personal Coach. Barb’s focus is talent management, career mapping, resume building, and networking. With experience in Silicon Valley, Barb would be an asset in order to move employees forward with a plan for success. Contact Barb at email@example.com
Finally me, Dean Guadagni, I have 23 years of business development experience. I am utilizing my substance factor as a blog consultant, free lance writer, and agent to author Susan Hanshaw. I am the Business Director of Inner Architect and Inner Architect Media. I represent Susan Hanshaw’s newly released book “Inner Architect: How To Build The Life You Were Designed To Live” our workshops, keynote speeches, and products are aimed at providing the platform for you to become your own life coach, identify your passions, and plot a new destiny built upon your passionate interests.