Twitter research is one of the key benefits of the network.
If you are interesting in learning about social media, the following list contains great resources for your education. Remember to search for new resources by looking at who these people follow for their information.
10 Social Media Resources
- pkitano : Pat Kitano Domus Consulting Group LLC, leader in breaking news and Twitter expert
- TimOReilly: Tim O’Reilly the godfather of the phrase Web 2.0 and new thought leader of the idea of social media a platform of participation
- Mashable: Mashable is the leading online muti-source social media magazine
- TechCrunch: Michael Arrington is the power behind Tech Crunch the Internet’s leading technology magazine
- Jowyang: Jerremiah Owyang leading social media analyst
- emilychang: Emily Chang San Francisco based social media expert, business model focused blogger
- Forrester: Forrester is one of the leading social media firms
- hubspot: Hubspot leading marketing firm and developer of the popular tool Twitter Grader series
- PeterKim: Peter Kim former Forrester analyst and now the Managing Director of Dachis Group
- radian6: radian6 is a multi-faceted platform for large corporations PR and Marketing efforts